Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ex-Army official manhandled by MLC, turban removed

suchithkc

Jalandhar, Apr 14 : A former Army official today alleged that he was manhandled and his turban removed by a local Akali Dal MLC and his sons inside a police station here.
"Yesterday, Akali Dal MLC Jagmohan Singh along with his two sons came asking for a gas cylinder at my agency. I asked them to come the next day as they had not made a booking earlier and at my refusal they attacked me. Later, police arrived at the scene and both the sides were called to the police station today," Jagdish Singh, a (retd) junior commissioned officer, said.
Jagdish claimed when he was narrating yesterday''s incident to police, the MLC along with his two sons and other accomplices manhandled him and removed his turban inside the police station here.
"Somehow I ran away from there and saved my life. A case has been registered against Jagmohan but there is considerable pressure on police," he alleged.

No comments:

Post a Comment