Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Golden Plaque

Every time we visit our place,
The freshness of the air,
lends a thrill to the chase..


Every time I hang the golden plaque,
I smile, thinking,
Of all the love we will make..

Every time I take you in my arms,
I'm high on your fragrance,
Floored by your charms..

Every time my lips find yours,
Worries cease to exist,
Problems find their own cures..

Every time you moan out my name,
I 'dive' further into you,
Unabashed, Unashamed..

Every time we lie together, spent,
Its a communion of sorts,
While I'm bathed in your scent..

Every time I see this look in your eyes,
Smoldering and Passionate,
Like burning fire within ice..

Every time I write something for you,
The moment I'm done,
It all belongs to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment